©2018 by via sine. Proudly created with Wix.com

Seagulls

Always ready! Always you! Always true!

In the centre of my soul I find myself healthy, happy and whole

 

The brilliance of you and your body

A healthy body is the most beautiful vehicle for life experiences.
Your body is the one that gets it when your soul suffers, and it would do anything necessary to release, heal and free you from the pain.
If you are too busy to notice the life that is happening around you,
for you, the magic, the brilliance of each experiences and above all judge yourselves and others, your soul will suffer, and the body will react.
More than 90% of illness is caused by our emotional and spiritual state and the remaining 10 % are just experiences associated with such states of being.

 

Services I Offer

Group Meeting
IMG_20181106_080742.jpg
IMG_20180916_125014.jpg

A uniquely tailored program for corporate companies to support the employee's wellbeing within the work environment.
Enabling employees to manage stress, be efficient, creative and productive.
Enabling employees to find balance in relation to peers and the work environment.

Throughout the ages collective consciousness has been used for healing. Nowadays, in modern time, we have become so separated in our activities and homes that this is no longer valid.

Group therapies welcome healing through drama therapy, own experience sharing and unity in thought and spirit.

Spread you wings and fly!

Stress, depression, anxiety are forms of manifestation for lack of trust and love.
Through emotional or physical work these triggers are healed.
Our backpack full of unhealthy beliefs and traumas (ours or collected from others) is the only burden that keeps us from bliss.
When we open our heart, mind and soul to welcome our life purpose, this backpack is just ready to be let go.

 
 

Feedback I’ve Received

What My Clients Are Saying

 

Therapy.
Trust the Universe to look after your soul,repair the broken pieces and make you whole.
Be prepared to admit you need a helping hand,please don’t just bury your head in the sand.
The need for growth is right for all ages,because your book of life has many pages.
And if you don’t develop you slowly die,and to say you can’t change is a wicked lie.
Therapy will bring confidence to the inner self, please don’t leave your talents on the shelf.
Let down your defences, open up to who you really are,help will come from unexpected places, near and afar.
Please trust the universe has a love for you,as you let go of the old and embrace the new.
Find new colours to replace the black,just dump the crap that’s holding you back.
Don’t let stubborn pride rob you of the best,of what the Universe can give you, to see you blessed.
To add a new dimension to your name, please feel no guilt, confusion or shame,
By taking the help that is available, to make your heart and soul, happy and full.

John P.

48077529_208442836712049_183368384547651